Invest in thriving communities and ecosystems!
We are entirely donation funded. Your donations directly plant community fruit trees. Consider mailing a check or making an online donation! Donors will be honored on signs attached to trees. We are happy to offer receipts of donations for tax purposes.
Mail checks to: Help Yourself, Inc., 179 Pine St #2, Holyoke MA 01040.
We accept credit and debit cards using PayPal with the button below.
If you need to get something on Amazon, and begin your shopping spree with this link, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the sale price to Help Yourself through their 'Smile' program.
Materials wish list: We need these supplies all the time.
- Hay, mulch straw, wood chips, finished compost
- Tools: shovels, spades, trowels, pruners, loppers, bow saws
- Lumber for raised beds (not pressure treated!), locust or cedar logs for fence posts
- Printing and lamination services for signs and pamphlets
- Vegetable, flower, or cover crop seeds!
- Scion wood or fruit tree root-stock
- Perennials sought: Divisions of hostas, day lilies, yucca, mints, herbs, ground covers, currants, gooseberries, elderberry and more are always needed. Fruit, flowering, and 'crab' trees can be transplanted if less than 3" in diameter. If you can spare some, get in touch! We'll do the digging.