Donate and invest in a thriving community and ecosystem!
Donate time! Volunteer!
There are many ways you can use some spare time to support this project. You can become an all purpose volunteer, or join one or more working groups for specific tasks. Even an hour can help a lot, and hours volunteered count towards Valley Time Trade hours.
Materials wish list: We need these supplies all the time.
- Hay, mulch straw, wood chips
- Compost and topsoil
- Tools: Shovels, spades, trowels, pruners, loppers, bow saws
- Lumber for raised beds (not pressure treated!), locust or cedar logs for fence posts
- Printing and lamination services for signs and pamphlets
- Vegetable, flower, or cover crop seeds!
- PICK UP TRUCK!
- Perennials sought:
Divisions of hostas, day lilies, yucca, mints, herbs, ground covers, currants, gooseberries, elderberry and more are always needed. Fruit, flowering, and 'crab' trees can be transplanted if less than 3" in diameter. If you can spare some, get in touch! We'll do the digging.