Donate and invest in a thriving community and ecosystem!
We are entirely donation funded: put your dollars to work!
Your donations directly plant community fruit trees. Consider mailing a check or making an online donation! 100% of all donations go directly towards plants and materials. Donors will be honored on signs attached to trees. We are happy to offer receipts of donations for tax purposes
We accept credit and debit cards using PayPal with the button below.
Donate time! Volunteer!
There are many ways you can use some spare time to support this project. You can become an all purpose volunteer, or join one or more working groups for specific tasks. Even an hour can help a lot, and count towards Valley Time Trade work.
Leverage Amazon.com purchases:
If you need to get something on Amazon, and begin your shopping spree with this link, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the sale price to Help Yourself through their 'Smile' program.
Materials wish list: We need these supplies all the time.
- Hay, mulch straw, wood chips, finished compost
- Tools: Shovels, spades, trowels, pruners, loppers, bow saws
- Lumber for raised beds (not pressure treated!), locust or cedar logs for fence posts
- Printing and lamination services for signs and pamphlets
- Vegetable, flower, or cover crop seeds!
- Scion wood or fruit tree root-stock, grafting wax and tape
- PICK UP TRUCK!
- Perennials sought:
Divisions of hostas, day lilies, yucca, mints, herbs, ground covers, currants, gooseberries, elderberry and more are always needed. Fruit, flowering, and 'crab' trees can be transplanted if less than 3" in diameter. If you can spare some, get in touch! We'll do the digging.