Nagle Walkway Connector: Grape vines, fruit trees, and more!
This spring we'll continue transforming the rail trail with gardens and orchards!
- Grapes, rose, schisandra, akebia, hops and beans bring life to path fencing
- Currants, hazels, blueberry and bush cherries form hedges along slopes
- Apples, pears, and mulberries grace open areas with shade and fruit
- Raised beds offer annual veggies to commuters
- Info signs raise awareness about the existing bounty of wild edibles along the path
"Edible Exits" in Hadley
Wild plant walks
Does your home or business abut?